Sunday, April 29, 2012

Barcelona. April 26

I am officially in love with the city of barcelona! What a beautiful town. The weather is about 74 and sunny. The center of town is a hub of restaurants, shops, museums, disos, churches, fountains, and a huge open market that was many blocks wide and everything you could desire for tonights dinner.

There was fish and meats I oouldn't recognize and some things that I swear were not from this world.....fantastico!

We drove through the Olympic Village and stopped for photos of the church that was started 100 years ago, and still und construction. That church is to Barcelona like the Opera House is to Sydney.

We're back on the ship getting ready to sail on to toulon France for tomorrow's stop.

I'm sure I've gained 10 pounds so far...

Here are some photos of Barcelona

Ciao!








The market here was HUGE and amazing



No comments:

Post a Comment