Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bye-Bye Florida

This will be my last post on land for 16 days...it's hard to imagine floating in a big "can" for two weeks. Tod brought his own ping-ping paddle, so he should be entertained!
Florida was a lot of fun. We snorkled one day in beautiful clear warm water. I was swimming around the "Christ of the Abyss" statue, and a beautiful mermaid swam by...I thought I swallowed too much salt water!
Yesterday we went on a Segueway (no idea how to spell it)and I took to it like
a duck to water! I even got busted for going too fast..it was a lot of fun!
Ciao!
Nancy


This is our "doorman at the motel"



Christ of the Abyss. Yes, that's Eric holding up the painting of the statue we saw when snorkling and the mermaid swam by....



Enjoying the beach ... Last time on solid ground for 15 days

2 comments:

  1. This is all new to me. I spent the evening trying to get my picture on the blog profile list and failed; but all very interesting.

    Anyway bon voyage. Tell me if the bridge tables look like fun! I realize I can go on one of these cruises sometimes.

    Relax!

    I remember that one of my family stories is that when we were coming from Hawaii on the Lurline, I almost crawled over the side! A steward saved me. Don't do that!

    ReplyDelete