Saturday, October 2, 2010

Are we ready yet?

Okay, first entry into our official travel blog...wish me luck

It's Saturday,and we are scheduled to leave Tuesday afternoon. Tod is still working on the rig. The box he designed to carry my walker on the back bumper needs another coat of paint.

We have an itinerary planned out that goes as far as Washington DC, where we will meet Mike and Sue. I haven't packed the home yet, but I've got bags and boxes filled with clothes, food stuff, shoes, coats....I tried to streamline everything, but I know I will have to cut it down in size some more. How do you decide what to take on a 7 week journey through so many different climates? It's raining in DC, but in the high 80's in Dallas

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you!!! Sounds like fun...wish I was going!
    Yes, I can see your dilemma...packing in advance for 7 weeks of who-knows-what weather and experiences...consider it all part of the adventure into the unknown! :)

    ReplyDelete